Welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is a place to share ideas and practise our English.

Sunday 11 January 2015

What makes us happy?

What makes you happy?

Last week we discussed what makes us happy and looked at what some others, including scientists,  said about this topic. Here are two more videos about this topic if you want to know more.

TED Talk by Dan Gilbert:  'The Surprising Science of Happiness'



Soul Pancake:  The Science of Happiness



:) Please post and comment about what makes you happy.  :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes me happy?. Sometimes, is difficult to think about this question, because, usually we are prepared to respond everything about we can't stand or hate, but not to give a simple answer about things that really touch our heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answer :) I remember that cliche "Can you draw happiness' picture" :D
    Ok. What makes me happy? I think my answer is spending time with people who are loved by you. If you love somethings, you can be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with both of you.

    ReplyDelete